The Overstrand Municipality launched an online Job Application Portal (JAP) on 12 September 2022 and the first advertisements, for vacancies, were published recently.
This means that Applicants can now apply Online.
An added benefit is that the Municipality can now start building an online candidate database for future employment purposes as well as review and track employment metrics. This will help to optimise employment processes and assist to make faster and better decisions.
The Municipality will save time spent posting, publishing, and sorting the applications, notes, and communications.
The JAP is easy to use and convenient for all applicants and of course, with technology, we are moving with the times.
How to apply:
- Go to www.overstrand.gov.za
- Go to Vacancies
- Click on the link to apply online and the JAP will open
Do the following:
- Register (one time only)
- Create a profile
- Upload documentation required to apply for a job
- Apply for a job – available jobs will be displayed
- View job/s that’s been applied for
For applicants who do not have access to a computer, cell phone, tablet or the internet, the following facilities can be accessed to apply online:
The Local Economic Development (LED) Office at the Multi-purpose Centre (Old Lusitania Building) in the New Harbour
Libraries throughout Overstrand:
– Hermanus – 028 313 8077 (Magnolia Street)
– Kleinmond – 028 271 4021 (5th Avenue 44)
– Gansbaai – 028 384 8346 (Crn Main Road and Kapokblom Straat)
– Hawston – 028 315 1126 (Next to Thusong Centre)
– Stanford – 028 341 8506 (17 Queen Victoria Street)
– Mount Pleasant – 028 313 8984 (Heide Street)
– Betty’s Bay – 028 272 9263 (2649 Clarence Drive)
– Eluxolweni – 028 384 8346 (8 Holomisa Street)
– Buffeljachtsbaai – 028 384 8346 (next to community hall)