OVERSTRAND MUNICIPALITY TARIFF LIST 2022/2023
All tariffs include Value Added Tax (VAT) – Where applicable
A deposit of 50% of the total amount payable is applicable to secure the booking. On cancellation of the booking, an admin fee of 15% will deducted from the deposit. On cancellation of the booking less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the holiday, the deposit will not be paid back
|Per Day||Per Day||Per Day|
|1 February - 30 November (Excluding Easter Weekend)|
- Plus: All stands with the availability of electricity = R25.00 per stand per day.
- The above tariffs include for up to four (4) persons and one vehicle with one trailer or caravan or small boat per day.
- Additional persons up to a maximum of two (2)* = R62.00 per person per day.
- Additional vehicle or small trailer or small boat to maximum of 2 units = R35.00 per unit per day.
- Day visitors for campers up to a maximum of four (4)* = R62.00 per person per day and R48.00 for a vehicle.
(*) Special arrangements must be made with the Camp Manager to allow day visitors
- Children under two (2) years are free and children under twelve (12) years at half price
- Low Season: Pensioners, Caravan Clubs more than 10 caravans and Camper groups (not caravans) more than 20 campers
(Pensioners to be defined as persons sixty (60) years and older)
- may get a discount of 50% on the stands;
- Qualify for a reduced tariff of R2908.00 for a period of 30 days.
- Gate Card / Key Deposit R157.00 per set (refundable).
- Bookings for the High Peak Season open 1 July every year