The Overstrand municipality has established a youth desk to communicate and engage with the youth about youth issues, initiatives and opportunities. To ensure that the youth desk provide a service that is relevant to you as a youth we need your assistance.
If you are between the ages of 16 and 35 years we would like you to give your input and ideas on:
• information or services you would like from a youth desk;
• youth needs in your area;
• training needs;
• skills development;
• how to tackle unemployment in the Overstrand; or
• any other matters you deem important.
To give your input and ideas you need to complete the Youth Desk Form.
You can find the Youth Desk Form at the following places:
- On our website: www.overstrand.gov.za
Go to DOCUMENTS, select FORMS and find “Updated youth desk forms”.
Download and complete the document
- Mail any of the following people and request a form:
email@example.com, LEDtemp5@overstrand.gov.za, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your nearest LED office in Gansbaai, Stanford, Kleinmond, Hawston, Hermanus, or the Thusong Centre in Hawston.
Completed forms can be electronically submitted by mailing them to any of the email addresses provided above or they can by physically submit them at your nearest LED office or Thusong centre.
When completing the form, you do not have to give all your address details if you know in which Ward you live. If you would like to receive communication from the youth desk about specific programmes or initiatives planned for your area, please provide us with a cell phone number or email address. Communication will happen via WhatsApp or email depending on your preference.
Join the dialogue get involved.
Spread the word and please share this message!