The OVERSTRAND MUNICIPAL ADVISORY FORUM (OMAF) meeting will take place on Wednesday, 10 March 2021 at 18:00 in the following venues and via virtual platform.
- Ward 1, 2 and 11: GANSBAAI COUNCIL CHAMBERS
- Ward 3, 7, 8 and 13: HERMANUS BANQUET HALL
- Ward 4, 5, 6 and 12: HERMANUS AUDITORIUM
- Ward 9 and 10: KLEINMOND TOWN HALL
Purpose of the meeting:
- Feedback on IDP (Integrated Development Plan)
- Preliminary budget proposals for 2021/2022
- Electronic access to the meeting can be reserved at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Monday, 8 March 2021 at 12:00.
- Covid-19 protocols will be applied at the venues.
- Only a maximum of 50 people will be allowed inside each venue.
- Access may also be limited due to practical considerations.
Enquiries: Contact Sylvia Block on 028 313 8108.