Overstrand Municipality’s Local Economic Department and partners are gearing up for the launch of the New Harbour Market this Saturday, 1 October 2022.
The market will be operating every Saturday in the Multi-Purpose Centre (the old Lusitania building) at the New Harbour in Westcliff, Hermanus, from 10:00 and 15:00.
At the market you will find:
• Art Exhibitions
• Authentic Local Food Stalls
• Local Crafts and Accessories
• Local Merchandise and Designs
• Music, Poetry and Entertainment
• Car Boot Sales & Fresh Fish Market as well as Games and entertainment activities for children, etc.
The New Harbour Market welcomes applications by all crafters and artists on an ongoing basis.
Please support the local markets. When you shop at a farmers’ market (or similar), you are contributing to the local economy.
For more information, please contact Siya on 028 313 5020/8169 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org