The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) in Overstrand seeks to employ temporary Educational Fieldworker(s) for the 2024 National and Provincial Government Elections.
Only Matric or N3 is required to qualify.
Job Title: Democracy Education Fieldworker
Remuneration: R350 per day
Duration: 6 February – 31 March 2023
Location: Overstrand Municipality
Closing Date: 25 January 2023
- Interested applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12/Matric certificate or equivalent
- Must have strong presentation skills or ability to present to different audiences
- Have a cellular phone
- Possession of a driver’s licence and access to a car that can be used for work purposes whenever needed, will be an advantage
- Willingness to travel extensively within the municipal area
- The applicant must not have a political position and must not be involved in any political party’s campaign
- Knowledge of areas/wards, its civil society structures and leadership
- Reside or be familiar with the Overstrand area
For more information Contact Mzimasi Gova, Electoral Project Co-ordinator for the Overstrand, on Tel: 028 312 1464/5 or e-mail: email@example.com