Apply for New Services
Residents and businesses follow the same process when applying for municipal services. Application forms are available from the Customer Care Centre or rates all in Hermanus, Gansbaai, Stanford and Kleinmond.
Phone 028 313 8000/8912/8033 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Disconnection / Reconnection
- Complete disconnection application form.
- Form should be signed by all owners of the property.
- Attach proof of not older than 3 months verified banking details (i.e. E-Stamped, Bank Verification letter).
- If registered in a Business or Trust, proof of directorship or authorisation letter from registered trustees must be attached. If the name of banking details differ, a resolution letter from the owner/s, business, trustees must be attached.
Reconnection of services:
- Complete application and agreement for municipal services.
- Attach copies of all owner’s IDs, if property is registered in a private person/s name.
- If the property is registered in a Trust or Company, a copy of the registration certificate and copies of all responsible person/s ID documents is required.
- A reconnection fee is payable as per approved tariffs. The fee is payable with immediate.