The main purpose of Human Resources is to guide, advice and assist management to:
- Determine and acquire the right quantity and quality of employees and,
- Ensure the optimal development and utilization of employee resources.
The Human Resources Department of the Directorate Management Services consists of the following key areas:
- Human Resources Administration
- Skills Development and Training
- Employment Equity
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Labour Relations
- Employee Wellness
Purpose of key areas:
To provide an effective personnel administration function in terms of leave, attendance administration,benefits administration and provisioning of staff.
Skills Development & Training
To ensure that training and development is coordinated and implemented in line with organizational strategies and legislation.
To ensure equity in the workplace
Labour Relations; Employee Wellness & Occupational Health and Safety
To render an effective and efficient labour relations function and to ensure sound labour relation practices in compliance with relevant labour legislation, collective agreements and council policy. To ensure the provision of health and safety environment of persons at the work
What do I do:
To guide, advise and assist management to determine and acquire the right quantity of employees, and to ensure the optimal utilisation of employees through proper human resource administration.
Name: Lucinda Bucchianeri (Manager: Human Resources)
Contact Number: +27 28 313 8120
- Performance Agreement for the financial year 2021/2022
- Revised Performance Plan 2020/2021
- Performance Agreement for the financial year 2020/2021
- Performance Agreement for the financial year 2019/2020
- Revised Performance Plan 2019/2020
- Performance Agreement for the financial year 2018/2019
- Revised Performance Plan 2018/2019
- Performance Agreement for the financial year 2017/2018
- Revised Performance Plan 2017/2018
- Performance Agreement for the financial year 2016/2017
- Revised performance plan for 2016/17
- Revised performance plan for 2015/16